Last revision: December, 2018
Your risks regarding healthcare providers
Our policies and protocols are designed to assist clinical providers in the planning of healthcare operations and in the administration of healthcare for campers and staff in a camp setting. They are not intended as a substitute for clinical judgment or decision-making for individual patients. We are not providing medical, health or health benefit advice or services. Your use of information available on Camp Health is at your own risk.
OUR CERTIFICATION OF A CAMP AS “CH CERTIFIED” AND OUR ACCEPTANCE OF A CAMP AS A CHC “MEMBER CAMP” DOES NOT IMPLY OUR ENDORSEMENT OF THE CAMP. OUR CERTIFICATION OF A CAMP AS “CH CERTIFIED” IS BASED ON THE THE CAMP’S SELF-ASSESSMENT. OUR ACCEPTANCE OF A CAMP AS A CHC “MEMBER CAMP” IS BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CAMP. CHC HAS NO OBLIGATION TO CONDUCT DILIGENCE OR VERIFY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR RELATED TO THE CAMP.
Waiver of claims against us
Our limitations of liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH A CAMP (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HEALTHCARE SERVICES PROVIDED BY OR AT THE CAMP) OR THE USE OF CAMP HEALTH, ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH CAMP HEALTH (OR ANY ACCESS TO OR DISCLOSURE THEREOF) OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO CAMP HEALTH.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE ALL RIGHTS RELATING TO THE FOREGOING.
THESE LIMITATIONS MAY APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
Your indemnification obligations
Information you provide about yourself
- Public information. If the Camp is accepted for CH Certification or CHC membership, a profile or other information of the Camp will be available to the public on Camp Health.
It is your responsibility to decide whether this public information personally identifies you or any other person and to only include information that you and the Camp are comfortable making public. By providing this type of information, you acknowledge that you have chosen to make it public at your sole discretion and that it will be available publicly to users of Camp Health and others that make use of Camp Health services.
Information about others
Camp Health is a public forum and the rules of public courtesy and etiquette apply. You may not disclose any private or personal information about another person, without prior consent.
If you do not want us to store metadata associated with content you share on Camp Health, you must remove the metadata before uploading the content.
Information we collect
- Site activity information. We keep track of most of the actions you take on Camp Health, including but not limited to when you submit any information. Additionally, certain anonymous information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies, including cookies. Please see how we use this data below for additional information about why we collect this data.
- Access device and browser information. When you access Camp Health from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
- Web token information. We use web tokens (and may use “cookies”) (small pieces of code or data we transmit to or store for an extended period of time on your browser, computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make Camp Health easier to use, to make our advertising better, and to protect both you and Camp Health. You can remove or block web tokens and cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use Camp Health.
How we share and use your information
Camp Health does not sell or share your personally identifying information with advertisers. We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To work with our service providers. Camp Health may share your information with service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of Camp Health or our services. These service providers may have access to your private and public personally identifying information only to perform services on our behalf and will be obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes.
To generate market research. Camp Health does not sell or share your personally identifying information. However, Camp Health may use information that is not personally identifying (such as information you share in public areas or, so long as it has been disconnected from your unique personally identifiable information) without limitations or restrictions, for any purpose, even after you delete your account. These purposes may include, among others, producing market research reports or providing dashboard database access for third party market research.
To manage the service. Camp Health uses information we collect (including the information you provide, such as personally identifiable information, information provided publicly and passively collected anonymous information) to provide the services and features of Camp Health to you and to administer Camp Health. This includes to analyze, measure, improve, market, promote and customize Camp Health, as well as to prevent potentially illegal activities, detect and address anomalous activity and screen content to prevent abuse, and to enforce our various Terms of Service (using a variety of technological systems). We may also use this information to promote Camp Health and for our business development. Under no circumstance will your personally identifying information be disclosed by Camp Health for any of these purposes.
To contact you. Camp Health may contact you with service-related announcements, marketing communications, promotions and other information. We may include personally identifiable information and content you see on Camp Health in the communications we send to you.
To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. Camp Health may disclose information pursuant to subpoenas, court orders, or other requests (including criminal and civil matters) if we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law. We may also share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect ourselves and you from people violating our various Terms of Service. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts or other government entities.
Other requirements. Camp Health may use information about you for any other purpose that we determine in our reasonable discretion is necessary or appropriate in connection with the operation of Camp Health, including maintaining, termination or transferring accounts, enabling or restricting access to accounts or ensuring compliance with our policies or applicable legal requirements. Camp Health shares your information with third parties when we believe the sharing is permitted by you or is reasonably necessary in connection with the operation of Camp Health or when legally required to do so.
How we protect information
- Steps we take to keep your information secure. We utilize third party security infrastructure (website/application hosting, database management, cloud servers) that is consistent with commercially reasonable practices. We provide security solely by providing you with access to and use of CampHealth through a combination of usernames and passwords. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free.
- Risks inherent in sharing information. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We cannot ensure that information you share on Camp Health, including personally identifiable information, will not become publicly available. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on Camp Health. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up to date antivirus software.
Report violations. You should report any security violations to us at email@example.com.
Content you provide
- All content and information you post on Camp Health must be honest and accurate. You may not send or post any untrue content or information. You represent and warrant that all content and information you post on Camp Health is and will be true and correct in all respects.
- You represent and warrant that you have and will have the right to post all content and information posted by you (such as third party images, articles or links) without violation of anyone else’s, including any camp’s rights, including their rights of privacy and intellectual property rights. Camp Health has the right (but not the obligation) to edit, delete, publish or not publish anything posted by you. You, and not Camp Health, are liable for content or information you post on or link to Camp Health.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you represent and warrant that all information you post relating to any camp will not be defamatory or otherwise slanderous, libelous or in violation of any law or rights of the camp or improperly damaging or disparaging to the camp’s reputation.
- You hereby sell, transfer and assign to us your entire right, title and interest in and to all trademarks, trade secrets, inventions, improvements, ideas or copyrightable works, including all rights to obtain, register, perfect and enforce these proprietary interests, which relate to Camp Health. You will execute and deliver to us such formal transfers and assignments and such other documents as we may reasonably require.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about Camp Health provided by you are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of ours. We will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such information for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- You may not access Camp Health or collect users’ content or information using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- You may not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You may not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Camp Health, such as a denial of service attack.
- You may, directly or through third parties, link content on or to Camp Health only for the express purposes of the Camp Health service, as determined by Camp Health at our sole discretion.
Termination by us
Modification or suspension of Camp Health
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, and at any time, modify, discontinue, or suspend its operation of Camp Health, or any part of Camp Health, temporarily or permanently, without notice to you, and you agree that we will not be liable for any consequences of doing so.
When you communicate with us via email or through Camp Health, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically and that such communications are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication.
Compliance with laws
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, rules and regulations regarding your use of Camp Health, including intellectual property laws and privacy laws.
Protection of Camp Health intellectual property rights
You acknowledge that content available through Camp Health, including content in the form of text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, and videos, is protected by copyright law, trademark law, patent law, and/or other proprietary rights and laws.
Except as otherwise noted, all content posted on Camp Health is:
Copyright © 2018 Camp Health Consulting, LLC
All Rights Reserved
You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on Camp Health or any content available through Camp Health.
You may not download, transmit, reproduce, copy, reprint, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, license, lease, transfer or sell content retrieved from Camp Health in any way, for any public or commercial use or provide it to any commercial source, including other websites, regardless of whether or not you receive compensation, without the express, prior our written permission.
You may not frame any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information on Camp Health, without our express, prior written consent, and you may not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on the content.
The trademarks, logos, service marks, names and tag lines displayed on Camp Health (collectively the “Marks”) identify Camp Health’s products and services, and inform the public that we are the source of those products and services. Nothing contained on Camp Health should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Mark displayed on Camp Health. Your misuse of any Mark is strictly prohibited, including without limitation, your use of the Marks in any of the following ways:
- To identify materials or services that are not Camp Health materials or services;
- In, as, or part of your own trademarks or services marks;
- In an manner likely to cause confusion;
- In a manner that implies inaccurately that Camp Health or we sponsor, endorse or are otherwise connected with you, your products, services or other activities; or
- In a manner that disparages Camp Health, us or dilutes the Marks.
You are also advised that we may enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. You agree not to display or otherwise inappropriately use any Marks without our prior written permission.
Disclaimer of warranties with respect to use of Camp Health
CAMP HEALTH IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDINGANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT CAMP HEALTH MAY MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF CAMP HEALTH OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH CAMP HEALTH.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF CAMP HEALTH IS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN ADDITION, YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
Severability of Terms
Either you or we may demand that any dispute between you and us about or involving our services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Philadelphia, PA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent us from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
About children. Camp Health is not intended for children under the age of 21, and you must be at least 21 to use Camp Health. If you are under age 21, please do not provide any information to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 21, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.